Welcome to Abundance Coaching! Woohoo! Abundance Coaching is not just my business name, it is a way of living and a lifestyle. When we remove scarcity and lack from our life and move Abundance in place of which we are actually living the Abundance lifestyle. When we have an abundance outlook on our life overflow happens in our life and we are empowered and encouraged to be instead of doing. We have the empowerment to know that there is a better way that each of us can live in and belong to. I am so glad to be taking this first step on the journey towards helping you live the abundance lifestyle.
Scott Epp (C.P.C.), Certified Professional Coach and owner of Abundance Coaching believes that each of us can live abundantly. With his empowering, encouraging processes Scott will help you get clarity on what you really want out of life and get what you want faster.We believe that Life coaching is all about having intentional, purposeful and powerful conversations that are focused on you the client moving forward in life. Together you will push through the obstacles that block you from reaching your full potential which will truly allow you to live a life of abundance. Scott supports his clients through their transitions and helps them transform and create changes to realise an authentic, purposeful and powerful way of living.
What does being coached look like?
Your coach may be Scott Epp or Greg Beech. Either way, you are in great hands because both have had 1000s of hours experience partnering with clients as coaches and mentors. Your coach will help you get unstuck from your biggest challenges so that you can live your life purpose with passion and abundance! Here are some of the ways that your coach will help you:
– Design your life purpose plan so that you live the life of your dreams.
– Gain clarity blueprint so that you can see your life and where you are
– Connect with your authentic amazing self, your beliefs and strengths so that you can live more passion and abundance
– Guide you through finding out what your core values are so that you can maximise your life and make wise decisions and live out of what truly matters to you
– Discover the human potential that is in you through removing scarcity and living with an abundance mindset
– Help you to take responsibility fully for your life once and walk in your personal power
– Get you committed to the right things and set the right goals so that you get the right results.
– Live as your best self so that you can stop limiting your potential and achieve your major life goals
– Get happy and have incredible joy and then multiply it on others
– Live with success principles so that you get plugged into the right source and continue your momentum upwards
– keep you accountable to your most important goals and remind you of what you’re why is
– Live your Legacy and boldly go everywhere you want to go!
What can we offer you as a coach? (Scott Epp and Greg Beech)
As a business and life coach, our mission is to support, encourage and partner with those who possess a drive for change. We help people connect with their authentic amazing self so that they can live with passion and have abundance in life! We offer our clients the space to name and reach goals that exhibit who they are at their inner core. By joining us in a coaching relationship, you will have the chance to move forward in a way that is encouraging and genuine. If you are at a place where you feel stuck in your life right now we will help you to awaken the wild lion within you. If you need to realise your full potential and live it we are there for you. Our clients find the inspiration, encouragement and empowerment they need to walk into an authentic state of being in business and life! We do not offer sessions to our Abundance Coaching Partners. We feel that the word ‘session’ sounds too therapeutic and clinical. So what do we call it when we meet with our clients then? When we meet with our clients we call it a ‘Connection.’ So you will read throughout this article and in our languaging that we ‘Connect.’ with you. This is powerful and important for us to communicate with you. It is our aim to connect with you as you become your authentic amazing best version of you!
What will be expected of you as our client? Some important notes from your coach:
Our hope is that we will become true partners as coach and client. However, I allow our clients to drive the Connections. In other words, the responsibility for moving forward and reaching goals lies with the client. A strong commitment from the client is essential. I can make no guarantees about increased earnings, better relationships, or personal development for the client. However, if you will commit yourself to this process, you can expect complete commitment from me. I expect that you will show up to Connections on time and follow through with any field work that we agree upon. Our hope is that you will show up to each Connection ready to dig deep in order to unearth the answers that lie within you.
Your coach requires 24-hour notice of cancellation by the client. There are no refunds if a client doesn’t show up for a Connection or if they fail to give 24-hour notice to cancel a Connection. To cancel a Connection you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me. When 24 hours’ notice is received, everything will be done to accommodate the client with another Connection during the same week the Connection was cancelled. If this is not possible, the client will be able to reschedule their Connection at a later time.
Communication between client and Scott Epp is done through email: email@example.com. Communication between client and Greg Beech is done through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you meet your coach on Skype then feel free to message them via Skype in between Connections. You may also call your coach on their mobile number if you need to schedule a Connection or if you need something. However, your coach deserves high priority to their Platinum Partners to allow them to call their mobile when they need. If you are on our Platinum Partnership Program you will have access to make direct phone calls and Skype calls to your coach. Direct Messages via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin will not be accepted.
Use of Abundance Coaching Content
The Client is encouraged to fully benefit from all Abundance Coaching content and coaching tools has to offer. But, please refrain from copying (“stealing”) content. The Client is encouraged to model systems while using his/her own content. Please ask if questions arise about the difference between copying (“stealing”) and modelling.
It is the Client’s responsibility to schedule his/her Connection for the month, using the on-line calendar. If you are on our Silver Partnership, Silver Plus Partnership, Gold Partnership or Platinum Partnership Programs then please schedule your Connections by going to http://abundancecoaching.com/book-vip/. If you are a client who schedules one-off Connections then please note that these Connections are booked by going to – www.abundancecoaching.com/book-coaching. Please email Scott at email@example.com or Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems scheduling your Connections. It is wise to book your next Connection right after your current Connection. You are welcome to email Scott when you want to schedule your Connections or if you have any issue with our online scheduling software.
Nature of Relationship
The Client enters into coaching with the understanding that the Client is responsible for creating his or her own decisions and results. Scott is a C.P.C.(Certified Professional Coach)from The International Coach Academy. Scott is also a Global Priority Values and Principles Trainer. As requested, the Coach may give specific advice or suggestions, however, it is ultimately the Client’s responsibility for making his or her own decisions determining the best course of action. The Coaching relationship is in no way to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of psychotherapy. In the event, the client feels the need for professional counselling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the client to seek a licensed professional.
Abundance Coaching Client-Coach Agreement
- You, the client, shall pay for your coaching fees or packages in advance of the Connection(s).
- For Platinum, Gold, Silver Plus and Silver Partners your credit card will be automatically charged once a month, according to the Partnership Program that you are on.
- You will be able to upgrade your partnership by simply emailing your coach and letting them know. You can also downgrade your partnership program by emailing your coach and letting them know.
- To downgrade your partnership program, you will be required to give 30 days notice. This is necessary to give us enough notice so as to not charge your credit for the appropriate month.
- All partnership programs have Connections that expire at the end of every month. There is no carry-over plan for Connections, there will expire if you do not use them in the current month.
- In an effort to be flexible and accessible to our client we try to keep our calendars as available as possible to reschedule Connections. You have the availability to schedule and reschedule your Connections on our www.abundancecoaching.com/book-vip booking page as well as communicating directly with your coach.
B. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you have set up your connections according to your wants. Please refresh yourself with what you get with your Partnership program by going to: www.abundancecoaching.com/pricing.
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
C. HOLD HARMLESS
The Coach will be indemnified and held harmless by this Agreement from and against any and all claims of any nature, whatsoever resulting out of the Coach-Client relationship. The Coach will not be liable to the Client, for any mistake or error in judgment or for any act or omission done in good faith and believed to be within the scope of Coaching, conferred or implied by this Agreement. Coach does not warrant to the Client the services will provide the optimum goals of the Client. The Client agrees that all such direction provided by the Coach is my responsibility to implement or not to implement.
ABUNDANCE COACHING DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, TRAINING, COACHING OR TRAINING MANUALS MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE OR OBTAINED THROUGH OTHER MEANS.
I understand that that the information shared with my Coach such as future plans, business affairs and personal and financial information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, or except as required by law.
I understand that certain topics may be generic and could be anonymously shared with other coaching professionals for training or consulting purposes. The Coach will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, use any such information for the Coach’s own benefit.
I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
The Coach or the Client may terminate the coach-client relationship at anytime, and for any reason. In the event of termination, no compensation will be granted to the Client. There are no refunds for any payments made to the Coach.
G. INTERNATIONAL COACH FEDERATION
The ICF is the governing body over coaches and we can use all coaching hours to obtain higher credentials as a certified coach. We will be submitting your name, address and phone number and the quantity of Connections in with “The International Coach Federation.” The ICF will not give out your information and they may contact you to confirm that we in fact coached you.
H. GOVERNING LAW
This Contract and all rights and obligations of the parties relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of Australia.
Please Complete and Agree to your Abundance Coaching Client / Coach Agreement below.